First Look: Hot Wheels '65 Mustang 2x2 Fastback recolored in blue...


We have some models to get through, and although I don't have much to write about this one, I wanted to show it.

The '65 Mustang his been hit-and-miss for me.  Sometimes I think it is too wide, other times too flat, but sometimes it just looks just right.

Right now is one of those "just right" times.

The 10-spokes work very well on this model, and seem to bring it a little more balance.  And while I really liked the grey version with orange trim, I love the baby blue combo on the recolor.

Yeah, not a lot to say.  But enjoy the pics...

(And pick it up here if you are so inclined...)


Hot Wheels '65 Mustang 2x2 Fastback (2013 Basic Recolor):










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...