Model of the Day: Hot Wheels Modern Classics '07 Ford Mustang...


The fun of blogging:

I am in my car, it is Friday afternoon, and I would have probably typed a novel about this model had I been home.

But alas, I only have an iPhone to accompany me, but this model is so darn good looking and it photographs so well I probably don't need to say much about it.

But this is the first version of the Jun Imai-designed Mustang that has gotten a lot of attention lately.  A Super in 2013 AND 2014 will get some attention, so here is a look at its spectacular, but somewhat overlooked, debut.

Enjoy while I go put some gas in my car...

(Find the '07 Mustang and the Modern Classics on ebay...)


Hot Wheels '07 Ford Mustang (2008 Modern Classics):
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...