First Look: '68 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S (Part 1)...


Why Part 1?  Take a look at the model.  Yes, it had a bit of a struggle with the machine that applies its windows.

I would just hold off until I had another, but a few of you have been clamoring to see this model.  So here it is. 

I will admit to a little laziness.  I know nothing about this car.  And it is late, and I can't even google any details, so feel free to educate me and the Lamley readers on some fun facts about the actual car.

Part 2 will come when I have a better version of the model, and I will do comparison pics with other Barracudas.  For now, enjoy the pics, and pick up perfect-window version at Wheel Collectors.

Hot Wheels '68 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S (2013 New Models):





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...