Just Unveiled: Hot Wheels Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R...

We previewed this a few days ago, but the model was incomplete.  Now, images have finally surfaced showing the soon-to-be-released C110 Skyline GT-R, complete in its tribute livery to the 72 Tokyo Auto Show edition, along with gold MC5 wheels.



We figured these would be the wheels used, as they made the most sense for a basic model, and it looks great.  Of course, this casting could sport flames and any wheel and I would still buy a few.  The Kenmeri is my favorite Hot Wheels model.  Not one of my favorites, but my favorite.  If you need any evidence, I took this photo on Sunday while going through the collection:


Yeah, I am a tad excited for this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...