An update from the Matchbox Gathering...

Friends, the Internet here at the hotel is having a terrible time working, so uploading all the Lamley photos has been impossible.  I am typing this on my phone.  But I promised Matchbox images so here is what I have taken home today:


- Routemaster Dinner Model in green
- Routemaster early registrant model in zamac
- Buick Century dealer model
- My gold Ambassador Routemaster
- BMW 1M prepro, which I won in auction after outbidding my Lamley counterpart David Tilley.  We are thankfully still friends...

Off to bed, then up early to have breakfast with our new Matchbox Ambassador, Nigel Cooper.

I have close up Lamley photos of everything (The Gathering Exclusives, the Mattel-donated prepros, and the upcoming 2013/2014 models brought for the Mattel presentation) and will be sharing all of them in my final Ambassador report coming Monday...

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...