First Look: Hot Wheels Star Trek Starship Enterprise NCC-1701 with battle damage...


Well, I did see the latest Star Trek, and the Enterprise did take on a little more damage than what is depicted here.  But at least it is a creative recolor of a very popular model.

Is there anything else I should say about this model?  I can't think of anything.  I have no problem with this being in the lineup, but I probably have more to say about cars.

Seriously, I am trying to write, but I've got nothing.

It is fun to photograph, so we might as well get to it...

(If you are having a hard time finding the Enterprise, you know where you can find it.  Maybe with the battle-damaged version out, the first version will be easier to acquire...)


Hot Wheels Star Trek Starship Enterprise NCC-1701 (2013 recolor with battle damage):










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...