Question of the Week: What is your favorite new Hot Wheels BMW?


It has been a BMW salad over at Mattel lately.  I have to think that no one is complaining.  Yes, the castings are well done, but the highlight here is the choices.  It is about time we have a 2002, and the E30 was such a surprise.

Then two racers, a redo of a classic Hot Wheels Beamer, and I have to guess there are more coming.

So with all this BMW love, naturally we have to pick a favorite.  I was all 2002, with its racing good looks and its filling of a huge classic BMW gap.  Then the E30 came along, and...uh...yeah, that's my choice.  Way my choice.  It makes me not write good.  I like it tons.

So, before I embarrass myself anymore...

Your choice?  Tell us here, or on Facebook.  After all, it is the Question of the Week... 

M3?










M1?


2002?





M3 GT2?



Z4?



'92 M3?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...