First Look: Hot Wheels Flying Customs Sheriff Patrol and '73 Ford Gran Torino...


Before we jump into Basic Batch F tomorrow, I thought I would throw up these two gems from Flying Customs Batch B.

Those of us who are old enough remember the Sheriff Patrol have to be VERY happy to see this one in the lineup.  It is strange how much I remember this car from childhood.  I must have had three or four of them.  All destroyed in high speed chases.  To me this is the best of this batch, and so far the best of what we have seen of Flying Customs.  I just hope we see it on the pegs, as it appears Batch A is not selling very well.

I also wanted to show the '73 Ford Gran Torino together with its Hot Ones counterpart from last year.  Another winner that I hope collectors can find.

If you want them now, find them at Wheel Collectors...

Hot Wheels Sheriff Patrol (2013 Flying Customs):





Hot Wheels '73 Ford Gran Torino (2013 Flying Customs):











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...